Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently installing my turbo setup. Instructions call for me to tap into factory harness fuel pump wire. However, the instructions are incorrect (for an 06) and this wire is not gray on the 2007's.

Does anyone know what color the fuel pump wire is for a 2007 at the factory harness? I want to get this out of the way before I continue the install and disconnect the battery.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately it is not gray in the 2007's, which is the problem with those instructions. Hopefully someone knows.

Otherwise, I have to probe all 100 wires until I get the expected results, which are:

When ignition is turned on, test light lights up for a few seconds and turns off. When truck is running, light stays lit.

Tried all gray and I think all dark green/white with no luck.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
I have my sts kit hooked up with a "add a circuit" on a fuse that comes on with ignition (can't remember which one exactly)

I guess they tell you to put it on the fuel pump these days so it doesn't start the oil pump until the truck cranks over.

You could just do the fuse thing if you wanted..... or just enjoy the free bumps till someone comes in who knows which wire to tap. lol.

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Eric.

I was on the phone with Brandon for over an hour trying to hunt down this wire. We pulled the fuse box, and located a gray wire at F3. Tested it and voila.

I appreciate everyone's help!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts