Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys I am thinking about doing a few boltons to the truck. Here are my concerns though. The truck is in very good shape with 90k on the clock and bone stock at the moment. I use the truck as a dd and will be towing my truck to the drag strip several times a year. Is tuning the truck gonna affect the liablity of it from a towing standpoint?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Im thinking tune and cai. probally gonna leave the clutch fan. Maybe not though not sure on that one yet. I have ls1 fans on my truck and dont like the way you can feel them draw power when they kick on.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok so tune or no tune? Would like to have a little more power out of it but dont wanna start breaking shit. lol. I already have one money pit.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
Ok so tune or no tune? Would like to have a little more power out of it but dont wanna start breaking shit. lol. I already have one money pit.
I couldn't say yes or no without knowing who was doing the tuning. If your tuner has a lot of experience I would hook up the trailer and scan it to dial it in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts