Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased an 08 SS a coulpe of months ago and am looking for a tuner near Austin, TX. I think it may be tuned already, but everything looks stock...ie air filter, exhaust ect. At wide open throttle it shifts at about 6500 for 1-2 and 2-3 shift. I heard this is higher than normal.Thanks for the help..

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
6500 for 1-2 and 2-3 is normal for the stock tune.

·
"THE MARLEY SOJA"
08' tbss
552 Posts
Hey DBtbss you have a tune from that guy in cedar park ? Thinking bout calling him

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
this is helpful iv been meaning to look for this........now time to find a somewhat close powdercoater :dunno:

·
The Realest
TrailblazerSS
434 Posts
my stock rims

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
78 Posts
My brother and I have had Pro Tec in Round Rock do various car parts over the years.

Pro-Tec Indl Coatings Llc
33 Cypress Blvd. Suite 1100
Round Rock, TX 78665

(512) 310-9800

[email protected]

The shop was previously located off HWY 79 past the Dell Diamond, but it looks like he has moved, its been awhile since I have done business with Pro Tec. The Owner is Ray Jones and every time I have have gotten work done its a 1-2 man operation, low key nothing fancy, quality work. I have seen gloss black PC wheels he has done for others and they always look good. I had Ray do my bumpers for my 93 chevy truck in gloss black about 5 or 6 years, still look good and have held up well. Dependent upon the part and its condition he may sub out the media blasting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.