Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK not really. But some mods ^69

Made some changes to fit my needs a little better. Adams has a nice cart but its really not strong enough to hold many gallons. The bottom shelf started sagging the first week and has continued to get worse. So added some aluminum straps on the bottom shelf (front and back) to add rigidity.

Also added a small channel to hang bottles and some hooks for brushes. Couple holes in top for wheel woolie and turbo stick. Probably do a couple more things but almost have it the way I want it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
508 Posts
I'm sure the Adam's folks will appreciate your cart review. They are always looking for feedback to guide product improvement. Although they probably didn't imagine you would fill the bottom with jugs!

Where is your 2nd wash bucket and soap gun?

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I would hope it should be strong enough to hold a half dozen gallon jugs. That is its intended purpose really. Not to mention its double the cost of the other similar carts.

See the picture below for soap gun :biggrin2:

I really dont use the two bucket wash system in the summer months as our vehicles really dont get that dirty and if they do they will get pressure washed first. Waterless wash would almost be more appropriate. During the winter months Cindy's car will get two bucket wash and the SS gets parked under a cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
508 Posts
Wow it was hiding in there, that means you had room for 1 more jug!

I'm surprised to hear you pressure wash, but maybe you wax very often. For me pressure washing shortens the life of my wax job so I avoid it.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
I'm way too lazy to put that much effort into cleaning my cars.. the am/pm autowash down the street is 3 bucks. Done.

They do get a good one about twice a year. But in summer, fugetaboutit, 115° sun bakes the soap on as soon as you apply it

·
Registered
Trailblazer3SS
531 Posts
The stuff is like crack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree with you 100%..... Stuff is like crack!!

Rich, you have your cart set up almost identical to mine. I bought my car from Harbor Freight with a Coupon- a whole lot cheaper than the Adam's cart. And it's not plastic. However, it's Red, so I added some Adam's decals to it.... Ha Ha!!

I'm gonna steal your hook idea........ :cheers1:

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
I picked up a lunch room food cart nearly identical to the Adam's cart that was over stock at my wife's work for $30 lol. Built like a brick shit house too.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
My Adam's collection is big but not that big. Hehe I'd post a pic of everything I have but out of town ATM.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
06 3SS TBSS RWD
882 Posts
I dont use Adams products, i use Chemical Guys. Glad to see that imnot the only one who has a whole arsenal worth of detailing products ! Its deff craxk thats for sure !!! I dont have a cart , i have 4 large totes that are full or products and microfiber towels , foam gun and foam cannon !

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
I'll have to get a pic of mine.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
My Adam's collection is big but not that big. Hehe I'd post a pic of everything I have but out of town ATM.

Found a pic.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
Yep I spy Adams stuff !

Nice floor too.
Thanks! I love the epoxied floor. So nice to mop after working on the cars. If i ever did welding i wouodnt do it tho. It's hard to tell but the gallon bottles are 3 deep.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts