Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how does everyone feel about a meet in june time frame...was thinking either a good size BBQ ( invite other LS based cars ) or maybe if we get enough interest going to the orlando GP racing golf cart thing....

thoughts ideas ?

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have no problem doing it on either coast to be honest....it really comes down to ppl truly interested

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok well i stirred the pot on a few forums and FB pages so if it pans out hopefully we can make a monthly meet out of it

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
13 Posts
I'd be down. I'm in Cape Coral/Ft. Myers area.
I'm in the Cape Coral... Looking for a good, trust worthy place to get some work done on my SS. A place that has actually worked on them and familiar with our beast's. Everywhere I've gone has no idea, or never worked on SS's. If you have any suggestions that'd be great, looking to get off my ass and finally get some stuff done.

Thanks

·
Registered
2008 TBSS
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in the Cape Coral... Looking for a good, trust worthy place to get some work done on my SS. A place that has actually worked on them and familiar with our beast's. Everywhere I've gone has no idea, or never worked on SS's. If you have any suggestions that'd be great, looking to get off my ass and finally get some stuff done.

Thanks

what exactly are you looking to get done ?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
13 Posts
what exactly are you looking to get done ?
Getting it tuned, exhaust, lowered... Jst a few for now. I just want to deal with knowledgable mechanics who can advise and guide for the right job done well. I'm gonna do the drop with NorCal's set up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts

Thanks
I've only owned my truck for a month, so I have no clue either. Haha. Where in the Cape do you live? My girlfriend and I own the Battery Giant on Santa Barbara...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
13 Posts
I've only owned my truck for a month, so I have no clue either. Haha. Where in the Cape do you live? My girlfriend and I own the Battery Giant on Santa Barbara...
I see your SS when I go to Total Nutrion. That's funny, small world. Are you looking to do anything to your's?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
49 Posts
I see your SS when I go to Total Nutrion. That's funny, small world. Are you looking to do anything to your's?
Nothing crazy. The truck has 48k on it now, and it has an extended warranty until 96k, so I don't really want to void that. So probably just an intake and Corsa sport for now. I put in some HIDs and a trans cooler last weekend also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts