Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 2WD
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im hoping this dude is ok as he dont reply to text message email PM instamessage etc. Anyone heard from him lately. I hear he was a bit busy but give a paying customer a heads up.

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
420 Posts
With all the bad press Tony gets on here, I'm surprised anyone is still giving him money. If he isn't "ok" then he hasn't been ok for quite a long time. Get your money back now and without further adieu. Order whatever parts from any other vendor.

Reactions: AnotherTBSS

·
Registered
239 Posts
With all the bad press Tony gets on here, I'm surprised anyone is still giving him money. If he isn't "ok" then he hasn't been ok for quite a long time. Get your money back now and without further adieu. Order whatever parts from any other vendor.
His FB page was updated very recently, this month, doing a trans swap….

He needs to sell his site and business to someone that can manage it well

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
420 Posts
His FB page was updated very recently, this month, doing a trans swap….

He needs to sell his site and business to someone that can manage it well
#LongestTransSwapEver

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined this forum just to tell you that I filed a claim against him today. Wont return my texts, never sent me an invoice, and never sent parts. I have been waiting on my order for over 3 months. Getting my money back and taking my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
197 Posts
Man, hate to hear that. No judgement here, I have no dog in the fight.

Hopefully this all gets sorted out for you (and other customers in the future).

·
Registered
2006 3SS TBSS
4 Posts
same stuff here man i ordered a lowering kit from him and sent over a grand to his paypal and yet no response or parts yet. Its starting to get me pissed off, i just want a refund now.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Maybe I got lucky cuz I'm local, but he hand delivered A arms to me. Responded to me about shipping about spohn products and KW......, but crickets about KW/Belltech rebate. Found rebate info online and was sent to me thru Belltech

·
Registered
18 Posts
same stuff here man i ordered a lowering kit from him and sent over a grand to his paypal and yet no response or parts yet. Its starting to get me pissed off, i just want a refund now.
The sad thing is, he uses the money until forced to return it. File a claim through PayPal and you should have a credit in a couple weeks. Then go somewhere like St Charles Garage and you should have order within a week.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
I don't know much about Tony and/or his business practices...but i can comment on St. Charles Garage and the shipping of the lowering kit. It took less than a week for me. The Pan hard bar arrived separately. They also provided helpful information about installation and the potential pain points.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I texted him twice about wheels, never heard anything so I just gave up. It was about wheels but I'll find something else. I was going to ask him about suspension stuff as well but I'll just be going with DSP for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts