Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while, but I finally managed to post some pictures of the 22" Speed Six True Forged Wheels. They are 22x9, 3 piece, brushed center, chrome lips with custom chrome etched bowtie centercaps. They weigh about 70 lbs each (compare to stock setup @ 75 lbs each).

Cannot say enough good things about the quality and craftsmanship that Steve provides...

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Looks great..:cheers1:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
Can you PM me your address and any relevant garage code information so that they can disappear in the middle of the night please?

Looks perfect man, just needs a little height adjustment, especially with the 1" increase in ride just from the wheels.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
looks great man. In rear maybe you can just adjust the bags to bring it down a little

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I looked at adjusting the bags but I must be an idiot because despite the thread with the instructions, I couldn't seem to 'figure' how the bags adjust.

Tires are flush with the fenderwells, no sticking out at all.

Tire size is 265 40 22

Perfect fitment all around, zero rubbing, zero issues...thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
531 Posts
did you notice any differences with them vs the stockers since they are lighter?

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
I know,i have Trueforged wheels and big brakes.but your truck does look good,I would prefer it dropped myself with Tony's goodies but if its comfortable ride you want stay with what you got.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.