Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so first off I feel stupid even posting what I'm about to write. So tonight, was driving home and my check engine light came on. I have a Diablo Tuner so I went ahead and checked the code. Mind you everything was working earlier today(And yes my truck has the Diablo tune on it). So I connected the the Diablo tune and checked the codes. My o2 sensors are bad. After I found out what they were, cleared the codes. It told me the codes were clear and went back to the home screen. I turned the truck all the way off and then turned it back on. What I didn't do was unplug the device. When I went to start it up, it acted as if it would start then went completely dead. Every light, dash, dome lights, etc. went off and wouldn't come back on plus my key got stuck. I thought it was my battery so I tried to jump start it. Connected the jumper cables and the all the lights came back on. Tried to start it, it made four or five clicks and then stopped clicking. As soon as I disconnected the jumper cables, all the lights went back off but I was able to get my key out beforehand.

I'm no mechanic but I think I may have blown a fuse..just don't know which one. It's night time where I'm at so I figured I'd work on it in the a.m.

Can someone give me some insight as to what it could be and if it is a simple fix or not...what im hoping is that it's not the ecu or something major.

Once again, I feel stupid because I should know better when dealing with technology.

Help a brother out. Don't beat me up too bad lol:boohoo:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
658 Posts
Most of the diablo instructions tell you what fuses to pull when using it to ensure nothing interferes with the tuning. I'd start with those even though you were only scanning it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts