Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Didn't I see ur truck in FL ?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope...everyones saying this too. WTF someone got a clone out there? Need pics!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
It was like a year ago but o think it had a diff paint job

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
nope...everyones saying this too. WTF someone got a clone out there? Need pics!
I was looking through the blue section and found this

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Nice!

Most of my friends are helping the treehuggers, I say let 'em. Ill keep holding down the speed and towing categories. :D

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking through the blue section and found this
What the H...that looks just like mine! Need to see a bigger pic but damn hope I had mine first.

And gas prices around here are $3.55 for premium....not so pocket friendly but who wants to be seen driving a Prius around.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,041 Posts
Ha ha this is funny I saw your truck this weekend. I have a house off of Mill Creek rd. I told my g/f to look at that tbss cuz he is on the forum,she didn't care.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice!! My boy told me a silver TBSS when by and sounded like a beast...Guess it was you! You shoulda stopped by...we needed one more guy for our wiffle ball game haha

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,041 Posts
Nice!! My boy told me a silver TBSS went by and sounded like a beast...Guess it was you! You shoulda stopped by...we needed one more guy for our wiffle ball game haha

Yup must of been me. Its nice to know it sounds good. I have been turning some heads lately.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
:wtf:Gtfo
What the H...that looks just like mine! Need to see a bigger pic but damn hope I had mine first.

And gas prices around here are $3.55 for premium....not so pocket friendly but who wants to be seen driving a Prius around.
Gtfo!! Premium here in FL is about 3.77 and were about the middle.. In IL it's prob 3.90

1 - 20 of 31 Posts