Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, relatively new to the forum here, been on it awhile but haven't yet communicated or anything on here yet. I have an '07 rwd tbss and recently reinstalled my rebuilt trans after I had taken it out 4 months ago or so. View attachment 102521 Problem with that is, I got it all back together except for one small rock guard/guard/shield or L shaped/90° metal piece that attaches with 2 bolts, (possibly 14mm?) and I cannot for the life of me remember what it's for or where it goes, I only know I removed it when taking the transmission out. I will try to put a picture of it on here and if anyone could please tell me where this piece goes I would really appreciate it! I've been under my truck multiple times looking it all over trying to find where it goes back on and I'm just totally stumped. Can't believe it's this hard lol. Please help, thanks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
37 Posts
I’m pretty sure that goes on the front of the truck by the radiator there should be two clips in the frame where the bolts go into it’s like a shield

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jcmk321 hey man, that's exactly what it is! I looked it up and confirmed!! Thank you so much! Now I remember taking it off there when removing the trans cooler lines up front. Finally! Again thanks a million, takes a load off my mind😁

1 - 6 of 6 Posts