Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much hp and tq are these rated for?? are there any upgrades for the guys who have FI or NOS??

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
how much hp and tq are these rated for?? are there any upgrades for the guys who have FI or NOS??

coach has the maggie at 8 psi boost and a 100 shot i was in his truck when he took off and thing hooks hard and didnt break anything.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
The reason we have that transfer case is because it was designed for 400 HP+ use, I think it's the strongest GM has.

·
Registered
998 Posts
are they any better than the ones on the Sy/Ty's? if im remembering correctly those things were pretty stout. anyone know what other GMs use the same transfer case

·
Registered
407 Posts
It is a torsen T-3 internaly similar to the Audi A8,S8 unit . Very strong indeed . I have left from a stop at 5-6psi and no issues . I would think the drive shafts would fail before the T-case .

·
Registered
454 Posts
The better question is has any heard of someone tearing one up due to overpowering it....in my travels I have not...I had to change seals in my front right after I bought mine...that was for a squealing from a "dry" seal not from power...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
18 Posts
So what are the specs on the front diff?

·
Registered
Black 07 AWD
17 Posts
thanks guys for the info,now im not that miserable after buying a awd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts