Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we run a trans temp gauge off of the left side tap in the trans? Ive heard of a few guys doin it. I know the pan is the best spot for it but i just changed my fluid and filter and dont want to drop the pan again. Please post pics. THANKS

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet! Thanks

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the easiest way to rought the line?

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thinking about doing a trans flush, and putting a deep pan on, guess it be a good time for the temp gauge to
I tried to put a 2 quart deep TCI pan on and the rear part of the pan hit the crossover exhaust . FYI. Is there another pan we can use?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
81 Posts
with the areoforce dose it automatically read everything or do u have to buy different sensors for it ? im perrty sure i no the answer but i just have to ask and see lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
so really all i got to do is wire it up and i get the have a read out of all the 50 some things and the list ?
it plugs into your obd2 port, and only displays 2 parameters at once! i always have mine set on trans temp and MPG

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
why would you want to hard wire it?

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
What temp should the Trans run with a cooler anyway?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
What temp should the Trans run with a cooler anyway?
i think like 180 max! i dont have one yet but my friend does, i think thats what he said! im sure others will chime in!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Thanks man, that is about what mine runs depending on outside temp.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.