Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
can i get a run with the civic....from a dig. :cheers1:

a guy i know just moved his shop down here from NY and builds some pretty sick civics if you need any tuning or other things.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts
I'm not sure if I'd be posting this

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol sure, your local as well. it doesn't hook from a dig till mid 3rd gear.

hey hey, i have a tbss thats about to go under the knife in a little while :)

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Your SS sounds strong!!!!:doh:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
4400 pound suv VS a 2200 pound far hmmmmmm

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
You can't deny a win.. I used to think civics weren't much and one time I stopped at a light while driving, I take off on green and an 08 civic si juss flew by me and his blow off valve was pretty sick.. I was stunned..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
can i get a run with the civic....from a dig. :cheers1:

a guy i know just moved his shop down here from NY and builds some pretty sick civics if you need any tuning or other things.
i was at his dyno day the other week. couple miles from my house.

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
I dont even think the SS is really accelerating... Looks like hes just cruisin and car is pulling away verrrry sloooowly:eyebrow:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont even think the SS is really accelerating... Looks like hes just cruisin and car is pulling away verrrry sloooowly:eyebrow:
the girl driving is a member on here. she will tell you that she got her ass handed to her by the civic.

Nothing wrong with a Civic....I has a ZC swapped Si of this Generation. I loved that little car.
my favorite generation is the ef, and this one is a DX is 186,000 on the chassy, really clean.

Two things: 1, that sounds like ass, no matter how fast it is!
2, torque steer is gay!
Torque steer is whack, and yeah doesn't sound the greatest compared to the trailblazer.. or muscle period.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What does that fart can run in the 1/4?
only been to the track once, with the old set up, ran a 14.8 on street tires, rolling of the line, spinning the crap out of 3rd gear and no nitrous.. power and weight, could easily see the mid to low 12's. just waiting to the next event to go run again.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts