Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to do it guys it was tuff but i had to save money somewhere. Traded in with all the mods still on her. Its at Welsh Subaru in Limerick, PA. Somebody here go get her!!

Have somethings i'm gonna put up for sale its mostly stock stuff.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
you prob would of made some extra money parting it out b/c i doubt the dealer cared about the add-ons

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,051 Posts
How much did you get in trade?

you prob would of made some extra money parting it out b/c i doubt the dealer cared about the add-ons
Prob. wasn't worth the time or effort, then if he didn't have the original parts he'd have to wait for people to do the swap.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
How much did you get in trade?

Prob. wasn't worth the time or effort, then if he didn't have the original parts he'd have to wait for people to do the swap.
you know how we do....stock parts would of been dusted off and offered in a heartbeat but i see what you're saying.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
Sorry to hear, I'll have to swing by since I am like 20 minutes from there. I might have to take it for a test drive and gank some parts while im out. Im gonna contact my friend who is a sales person down there and see what they are selling it for and to see if she might cut me a break on it.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,972 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I didn't have time to swap anything over and like mentioned to me it wasn't worth the effort. They gave me $20,750 for trade and I ended up getting a 08 Legacy GT Limited. Black with black leather. Paid $21,500 for the suby.
Would love to see somebody from here get her. Kieth buy it for your wife.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts