Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys due to work being slow as hell and not making any money due to that we had to do some things to save money. I traded the SS in at Welsh Subaru in Limerick PA. Traded as is didn't take anything off. Would love to see a member get it. So go get it guys/gals!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,492 Posts
I will have to go look at it on one of my test drives. That is only like 5 minutes from my work lol.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
That's too bad what a clean truck. Did anyone scroll through all the photos? What's with the black one....looks sweet and the leather seats too.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
What did you get? I just can't bare the thought of not having the TBSS...have no idea what could actually replace it.........

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
Damn dude, sorry to hear about you getting rid of your SS. Hope things get better so you can get another one (if thats your plan)....good luck...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,492 Posts
He bought a Subaru Legacy GT.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
I drove a 6.2 Silverado with the 6 speed... It just doesnt compare. The weight difference is hard to ignore.

I will be keeping my TBSS until something as fast is released.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
It worked when I posted it... Don't see it on there either, only an 02 or something. Maybe sold? Someone got a nice truck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts