Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ran a [email protected] with a 2.08 60' DA was at ~ +1600
i was nice and plump with everything including the carseat, the bentley stroller and 3/4 tank of gas....i was proud of my times and it made me wonder what it could have got if i was lean and did the normal back seats, spare & headlight removal

stay tuned for lean mean times with e-fans, 4" fwi & retune coming soon.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
Good job Sean! She'll definitly have a little more scoot after we drop in those fans & intake!

Did you meet up with the azgmperformance crew? I saw they were going to firebird.

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Good runs. Some may bash the weight reduction thing, but I'd rather know what my truck can run and speculate on how much it would slow down full weight, than run full weight and speculate on how fast it could be without this or that. Not bashing on your full weight run, just blabbing my 2 cents. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good job Sean! She'll definitly have a little more scoot after we drop in those fans & intake!

Did you meet up with the azgmperformance crew? I saw they were going to firebird.

yea i cant wait to work on it....im hoping to hit a low 13 all leaned out.
yea the wife and i decided to go on a wim....there were quite a bit of gm performance guys there its was cool....and there were like 4 TBSS there as well

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good runs. Some may bash the weight reduction thing, but I'd rather know what my truck can run and speculate on how much it would slow down full weight, than run full weight and speculate on how fast it could be without this or that. Not bashing on your full weight run, just blabbing my 2 cents. :coolthumb:

no its cool no bashing taken....u know ima weight reducer my self and love to run with or better than guys that have more mods than me....just last night i went full weight cuz i had the wife and kid with me cuz we just decided to get out the house and upped and went outta no were.

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was pretty busy....i only made three passes in 3 hours....i dont like it that much i spent most of my time in the pits waiting and i had to work this morning ....cool cars out there but i like speedworld better

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Hey John. Did you get DJ to help you put the body back on your SS after that 13.08 run?
:roll1:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Excellent bro! Let me know when you go back to the track after the installs...I may have to make a trip out there. Gotta meet up w/ Chris anyways, so that will be a good excuse.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thx bro for sure ill hit u up....we can either hit up firebird or speedworld it dont matter

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Hey John. Did you get DJ to help you put the body back on your SS after that 13.08 run?
:roll1:
LOL, I think you have that backwards....

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
Just joking with ya. I was there when you ran the 13.14 so I have no reason to suspect anything more than you say.:D
Oh I know. We'll have to meat up at a track again this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts