Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS 2wd
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 07 TB SS has been acting up since LS fan swap and tune. I was having the dead pedal problem that occurred during the tuning process. I never had this problem before the parts was installed. Did the usual and changed the TPS sensor, throttle relearn due to cleaning of throttle body. Idle was normal and every thing was great for about 2 weeks then dead pedal came back. Changed pedal assembly (all parts straight from stealership) and now I have the same problem but it comes and goes. On first start up everything is fine but about 1 mile into drive dead pedal. Can restart vehicle and never incounter the problem again unless the vehicle cools down. No CEL or codes pop up. Stumped. Maybe bad TPS. Help will be grateful

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS 2wd
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already replaced it

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Start ohming wires going to the pedal sensor and check connectors for corrossion. Sounds like its not parts related.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
What do you mean when you say dead pedal? Does the engine just cut out and idle until you let off a few seconds? (If so, then one little TCS setting in the tune will cure the whole problem).

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
OH what TCS setting may that be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts