Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should do a Truck of the year Poll. Take all of the winners from the previous years TOTM, Have them Submit Their Best Single Pic and a Word limited Description ( Maximum amount of words, so all is fair), put them all in one post, and put up a poll and Let the Members decide who had the best truck of the year.

And no I am not suggesting this because I am the current TOTM. I just know its something some sites do, and thought I would throw it out there.
It could be fun to pit the best against the best.

What do you guys think?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
I remember we talked about this before. Like taking the truck of the months from the year and having a poll at the end of the year with the winners for the year award.
Either way I like the idea.

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
:iamwithstupid::coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Matt I agree man, I remember this idea was tossed around I say we do it!

·
Herr Bleifuss
Trailblazer SS
180 Posts
agree but I think in fairness to those that havent made it to the TOTM voting (for whatever reason), we should have a "wild card" poll, maybe limited to 5 submissions (??), just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
Hell yeah. Good idea

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Good idea. So what do you get if you win? TOTM gets their pic at the top for a month

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Awesome idea! :coolthumb:

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
TOTY should get a free hoodie or something.. maybe 10% off store merchendise :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts
Matt, the picture you have for the truck of the month owns all pics. Sorry guys/gals, but the current one is the best I've seen to date!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts