Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had my TBSS work done at Tunetime Performance,and I must say what great bunch of guys they are. sunshine is a trip. Matt, matt, matt, hahahaah . They are very good at what they do.Special Thanks to Jordan ,Matt and sunshine.I had a MAC CAI , E-fan ,Trans cooler , Corsa Sport Catback installed. I was unable to get the UD pulley installed because they were out of stock. But the work is very clean and factory looking. I would highly recommend them to anyone. A+ to customer service. Jordan had some trouble when installing the trans cooler around the paper thin condenser. He put a hole in it and we got high off of the feon lol. Matt had it replaced with a better than stock condenser. Charged it ,and it blew 10x cooler than stock did. These guys blew my mind away. Question were answered, worry were removed when talking with matt. Matt lets you know from the start, what's bullshit and what's not. He there to save you money ,on shit that does little to nothing for our ss's. If your within a a four hours radius consider a trip to tunetime in toms river NJ. You will not be dissappointed. thanks

mike

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Why only 301hpand 314tg when some of the other guys are running around 350 with the same setup?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have no idea, I asked matt and he ,said that is average for a 07 because of the torque management

mike

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Silver those are all the #'s you need. Whatever Matt got out of your SS is good enough. To many people taking out all of the torge management and coming back here asking why their SS tranny and performance went to hell. If your happy with it thats all that matters.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I love the jugs in your profile pic JJ...Id like to have her over for a little shoe throwing contest when I make it down to hang out...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Why only 301hpand 314tg when some of the other guys are running around 350 with the same setup?
Well Mike had an unforutuate muffler accident ..LOL ..and they put a 2 1/2 inch Blowmaster on his truck we have since replaced it with a corsa and will be redynoing the truck soon .. Also with IAT's nearing 110f it's not that bad .. He should see solid 320's and 340's .. His base was 284hp and 292hp

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Well Mike had an unforutuate muffler accident ..LOL ..and they put a 2 1/2 inch Blowmaster on his truck we have since replaced it with a corsa and will be redynoing the truck soon .. Also with IAT's nearing 110f it's not that bad .. He should see solid 320's and 340's .. His base was 284hp and 292hp

i used to be a flowmaster person until i tried a magnaflow. no turning back now.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts
Yeah my days of Flowmasters are over and done with. I always liked their sound, but they don't flow well enough on high HP apps. I replaced the 4" Flowmaster on my Z28 with a 4" XR1 Borla and gained 40hp at the wheels on nitrous.

The more I think about it....I think I'm going to build a custom fabbed single 3" system with a Borla XR1 muffler and Dynomax bullet for a resonator.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts