Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone watch the america's toughest truck on top gear last night?? It was epic, Chevy kicked some ass..

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
was so good. I was cracking up the whole time all the mud flying every where. Looked like a great idea for a rich man's vacation to drop some dough on a vehicle out there and go drive through the mountains

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I loved that episode but probably even more so because I have an 81 K5. This one is saved into my dvr/jerk

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Yea, that was easily the best one they did so far! I was dying! Wasnt sure the chevy was gonna pull it out.

·
Bath Salt Powered
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
464 Posts
It's not as good as the original UK version but it's getting better.
Still good TV :coolthumb:

I laughed last episode when Rutledge called Tanner mini-tom cruise

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
I actually think it is much better than the UK version. Maybe I don't understand UK humor. The funny thing is my wife loves this show too.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD
1,655 Posts
I actually think it is much better than the UK version. Maybe I don't understand UK humor. The funny thing is my wife loves this show too.
You would be the only person on the planet I think.

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Tanner foust is the only one on there that seems to know wat he's talking about and a good driver. But that was a good episode.
Still uk one is better just wish they wouldn't rag on american cars as much and use more of them

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2007
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, that was easily the best one they did so far! I was dying! Wasnt sure the chevy was gonna pull it out.
I agree!!! I was def on edge once once the dodge died.. did not want an american truck to lose to an import lol.

·
Premium Member
06 Black 3SS
1,489 Posts
Am I the only one who thought it was strange they kept talking about the import, but it was clearly powered by some american muscle?? :doh:

·
Premium Member
07,09 -3SS- Blk,Slv
5,400 Posts
You would be the only person on the planet I think.
:iamwithstupid:

The US version is just a cheap knock-off of the UK version. It took me a few episodes to really get into the UK version a few years back, but it's definitely head and shoulders above the US version. Adam is clueless, Rutledge is funny, Tanner is lame. This last episode did have some moments that set it aside from all the prior episodes, but it's still lacking originality.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I missed it because i was in the middle of moving.. Someone post me a link please!! And the new family guy too if you dont mind! Thanks

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

The US version is just a cheap knock-off of the UK version. It took me a few episodes to really get into the UK version a few years back, but it's definitely head and shoulders above the US version. Adam is clueless, Rutledge is funny, Tanner is lame. This last episode did have some moments that set it aside from all the prior episodes, but it's still lacking originality.
I agree. They need 3 guys more like Rutledge to make it work. Adam thinks he's funny, but isn't, and Tanner tries to hard. Tanner should get 1/2 lit and give it a shot.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts