Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im sad to announce as few people already know i was invloved in an accident 2 weeks ago and the insurance declared my truck as a total loss. The front, rear bumper, pass side doors are damaged along with both pass side rims. I bought the truck back so I could get my aftermarket parts off. Spend last week striping the ss down to the frame. So If anyone needs any interior parts, rear dvd, windows, drivers doors, driver front fender, driver headlight, rear hatch, interior air bags, headliner,interior floor carpet,rear air compressor, rear air bags, or anything just pm me and Il see if I have what you looking for along with a pic. I have to much stuff to post pics. Im keeping the motor, trans, rear end, poss the seats. Truck had 40k on her, kdubs and 262 seen her in person, truck was flawless inside and out. Thanks for your help everyone....

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
What color is your center console lid? My interior is all black. I'm interested

·
Registered
08 TRAILBALZER SS
772 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks man. You ever end up supercharging the truck? Just saw an old thread by you in the NY section...I'm also in Syracuse.
Yea in july had 262 install it in town. Look at the pics in my profile. Where in syr r u? mite have seen u around.

·
Registered
391 Posts
How about the Memory seat buttons, and the cup holder rubbers?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
are you selling any aftermarket parts? if so, what?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
just misc shit.. like to see what people have for sale to see if its a good thing for me to buy. I kinda want to buy an aeroforce

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
720 Posts
I keeping most of them, Blower, efans, built trans cause im looking for another 2wd. but what are u looking for?
My 08 was just totaled too, but the damage was VERY minor. I think the adjuster was clueless. I had a small fire under the hood, and it melted a few hoses and plastic pieces. It runs and drives just like it did before. I need the coolant reservoir, if you still have yours.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
638 Posts
How about the front map light section with sun roof controls? I need another one. How much first off and we'll work on shipping then? Or if someone is coming down into Pa. to meet up for delivery.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 08 was just totaled too, but the damage was VERY minor. I think the adjuster was clueless. I had a small fire under the hood, and it melted a few hoses and plastic pieces. It runs and drives just like it did before. I need the coolant reservoir, if you still have yours.
My truck ran aft the accident 2, lot of body damage though with mine. Yup i got the coolant reservoir

1 - 20 of 86 Posts