Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have the dream where you go to shoot your firearm and the trigger weighs like 800 fucking pounds and your cant shoot the bad guy? Another troop went to a street survival class and the speaker actually commented on that dream and it was surprising how many other officers had the same dream/dilemma............curious.........

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
251 Posts
I have similar dreams but when i shoot the bullet just hits them and bounches off like a BB gun, has no effect whatsoever. This could be because i have never actually shot someone......:wtf:

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
565 Posts
been there. both ways gun jam and i can't free it up even thoguh i know how and trigger locked up.. sucks, wake up with heart beating like crazy.. i'll ask other guys here, funny i never thought about it being widespread? although it makes perfect sense

·
Registered
Trailblazer
763 Posts
No, in mine the firearms always work flawlessly and shot placement is perfect....but in the end one of the douchebags gets a lucky shot in and I die anyways.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill get the name of the guy, he had like 4 or 5 different dreams that he analyzed that were common about cops: heavy trigger, shooting the bad guy but he wont die, bad guy shoots and kills us and something else. Each dream had a reason behind it and some fear associated with it...............

my recent dream was that I deployed my dog for a bite and he didnt engage, which from a handler perspective it is something that you cant really train for, there is nothing like the real thing. But then I had a dream last night that my dog drilled the guy in the hamstring (his favorite place) took him off his feet and stayed on the bite; I woke up with a hard on!

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,015 Posts
LOL Kevin... I love it when the dogs are let out, people know, they give up very quickly!

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Obvioulsy I am not a cop, but I had that dream for a while. Could not pull the trigger no matter how hard I pulled. Finally one night I had the same dream and bam trigger pulled, then woke up. Havent had the dream since.

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
130 Posts
I have had the hard trigger pull dream as well. I have also had a dream I was shooting in slow motion and the bad guy wasn't. In that dream I usually end up getting shot in the head and die. That one sucks!

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Had the heavy trigger pull. It's not just a cop thing. And I think it goes along with what you already said, It has a meaning....

Like... ever had that teeth falling out dream? It has to do with self conscious or something along those lines...

according to some Doctors certain dreams mean certain things... I looked it up at one point and time then moved on.

L

·
0 Posts
When I was and still do have the dreams, regardless of how many times ya shoot the bad guys, they just won't drop!:dunno: Need to have a dream analyst give a meaning to it, or at least what they might think it means.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Kevin... I love it when the dogs are let out, people know, they give up very quickly!
"stop or ill shoot" they keep running
"K-9 unit, stop or ill release the dog" they stop better than 6 piston bear brakes............

pussys, its just a shot and some stitches, I even keep my dogs teeth clean so you dont have to worry about infection!!!!!

I just want to see my dog label someone (justifiability) once, just once and I can retire a happy man........

·
Hater
Duh
9,211 Posts
Holy shit I've had that dream several times. In the dream i have the Hardest trigger pull ever and I can't hit the broad side of a barn when I do shoot! Kinda cool to hear others with the same experience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts