Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSSAWD
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want everyone to know that even though this hasn't happened yet (and probably never will), I have in mind the idea to create the fastest nastiest most bad ass hell fire breathing TBSS that has ever rolled the face of this earth. Even though it doesn't exist yet, you should all be quaking in your boots at the idea of ever lining your trucks up next to the demon that my truck could be. Also, I can create this monster better than anybody else with the same time and money because I'm better at thinking about shit than any of you pussies. By the way, I'd let my best friend help build it cause a lot of people are mad at him and I want the world to know how awesome he is. Run in fear children.

Reactions: ForceFed

·
making friends daily
07 TrailblazerSS AWD
9,332 Posts
Lol. This site is the shit...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
591 Posts
Are we gonna at least see it in the movies?:ss-smiley:

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSSAWD
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You gonna take your buddies cock out of your mouth long enough to let him work on your new record holder?
Hell no! We're gonna be all up in each others shit the whole damn build!

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSSAWD
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn, TonyGxp just deleted the beginning of his thread. Now this isn't going to make any sense. Oh well, my build that doesn't exist yet is still awesome in my head.

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
This reality series is gonna be poppin'...

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
586 Posts
this is absolutely the Clupgp forum? As the TBSS gets cheaper to own it is easier to have the old fwd grand prix crowd buy them up and post in here?

I should've stayed out of it. my mistake (beside posting at 2am, another blunder i take full credit for).

go ahead immature (bought used i'm sure, because now they're affordable)TBSS owners. you do nothing more than make yourselves look like the children (former fwd car owners e.g. cobalt/grand prix) you really are.

·
Draggin Wagon
AWD Trailblazer 3SS
447 Posts
I just want everyone to know that even though this hasn't happened yet (and probably never will), I have in mind the idea to create the fastest nastiest most bad ass hell fire breathing TBSS that has ever rolled the face of this earth. Even though it doesn't exist yet, you should all be quaking in your boots at the idea of ever lining your trucks up next to the demon that my truck could be. Also, I can create this monster better than anybody else with the same time and money because I'm better at thinking about shit than any of you pussies. By the way, I'd let my best friend help build it cause a lot of people are mad at him and I want the world to know how awesome he is. Run in fear children.
:clap2: Well played Well Played

this is absolutely the Clupgp forum? As the TBSS gets cheaper to own it is easier to have the old fwd grand prix crowd buy them up and post in here?

I should've stayed out of it. my mistake (beside posting at 2am, another blunder i take full credit for).

go ahead immature TBSS owners. you do nothing more than make yourselves look like the children you really are.
You asked for this.. Getting butt hurt then attempting to compare this to clubgp.. You can't, that is so far off from the truth it's not even funny. I've been in the w-body game for 10 years and this place has a long way's to go to hold a candle to the shit hole we know as clubgp. But nice try :doh:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts