Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
black 2006 tbss
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My right front tire is wearing pretty good about a whole inch on the inside of the tire.

My alignment is straight

Any ideas?

I am lowered

·
Registered
AWD 3SS
34 Posts
Your alignment is straight? Have you had it checked or the steering wheel is straight? Wear on the inside like that is typically excessive neg. camber.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
217 Posts
yep alignment is bad. no questions asked

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
I have same prob.. :fist:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
155 Posts
Negative camber caused the inside edge to wear...certain retail auto shops offer free alignment inspections(Sears Auto Center)to show where the adjustments are required, they will also give you a print out. If you have the adjustments done then you will have to pay...about $70.00. Then its time for new tires because the truck will pull from the worn tire.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
its out. i did the same thing. did some front end work. drove it for a week and not pulling at all. let the woman take it from florida to kansas city....got back inside of tires worn to shit....got it checked, it was out. my dumbass knew better. needed tires again before we move...so bfg kdw in the garage, going on friday and having front end checked at the time too. yes I am lowered 30.5" I did it doing LC32 engine x member. I put it on ramps to install because people have had luck (as it seems to never be in my favor) doing it this way without the suspension moving....not me, but even LC32 says to get it aligned after doing it...so yep, my fault

1 - 9 of 9 Posts