Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be loweing using "NORCAL SS CUSTOM TBSS KIT 0-2 FRONT/1.5 REAR", also will be getting new tire on my stock 20's.

Looking for advise on the best set up with tire size, brand, and spacers to get the tire out more? What works good and looks the best?

Thanks in advance!

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
You've been a member for 5 years and still asking these questions? :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,679 Posts
I will be loweing using "NORCAL SS CUSTOM TBSS KIT 0-2 FRONT/1.5 REAR", also will be getting new tire on my stock 20's.

Looking for advise on the best set up with tire size, brand, and spacers to get the tire out more? What works good and looks the best?

Thanks in advance!
For spacers I would get the BORA 1" front and 1.5" rear spacers, for tires I would look into 275/45/20 tires. I like my hankook ventus tires they hook pretty good on the street and do even better in the rain.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You've been a member for 5 years and still asking these questions? :cheers1:
Lol I got on the forum when I first got my SS and finally getting around to doing some things to it. But thanks for reminding me how long it's been, good advice!

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,533 Posts
Nitto 420S or Nitto 421Q are great tires. Good grip, good tread pattern, quiet. You can stick with the stock size 255-50-20 or 275-45-20 with that drop.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Jake...Why be an ass? He is just asking a question.

Because this subject has been covered at least once a month with pics for the last several years. I have no issue helping and answering questions, but I don't support laziness.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
266 Posts
How much are the spacers?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts