Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all my lights blacked out. For you local guys do you have anyone that will inspect with these the way they are? because my service manager just saw them and questioned me on it.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
I can't help you but my are super blacked out and here in NY the law states that the lights on you have to be able to see it from 500ft :2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I just found the pa law where my headlights have to be visible from 1,000 feet. But please local guys let me know somewhere I can go to get my inspection done. It's not due until April of next year but I just want to know where to go when that time comes

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
I have all my lenses black out, but I have every bulb is an LED bulb and the headlight are all HIS, Hi, Low and Fogs. Three years of inspection, never one mention.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have all my lenses black out, but I have every bulb is an LED bulb and the headlight are all HIS, Hi, Low and Fogs. Three years of inspection, never one mention.
Ok sounds good. I do have HIDs in as my low beam and high beams shouldn't matter. And I tried to buy LED tail lights but they weren't nearly as bright as my regular bulbs. Where dis you get your LED tail bulbs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts