Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
28,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
norcal, somehow i clicked on teh turbo for power adder, can u chnage it or how do i go about changing it?
go to your user control panel on left should be like edit car info or something

·
Banned
06 TBSS AWD
788 Posts
Hey Norcal, Are we supposed to be correcting times for this page or it is what the slip says it is, they way it ought to be. I don't want to be short changing myself here!

·
Registered
06 AWD LT
928 Posts
Hey Norcal, Are we supposed to be correcting times for this page or it is what the slip says it is, they way it ought to be. I don't want to be short changing myself here!
Good point Jamie. I put the corrected. Norcal, give us the heads up and I'll change it.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
28,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just put what i ran down. If you use corrected just on the details page put what you ran uncorrected

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
568 Posts
Norcal SS - I would suggest we only post up uncorrected times unless you add more fields for correct times and one person does the corrections. Correcting FI is a whole other issue. Otherwise some will post uncorrect, some corrected, it's going to be worthless cluster of a database.

There should be a single admin to do the corrections for all so that it's consistant also.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,927 Posts
Question for moderators. Why is there a column in the timeslip database for timeslips but no way to input a link there. I'd like to be able to click on a link and see timeslip proof of a claimed et and mph. Would make comparing mods more interesting. Without it there's no way of knowing whether you are looking at dashhawk #'s, corrected #'s, or uncorrected #'s.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,927 Posts
I have a link to mine...it shows up on the page as a red ex in the far right column called slip but if you click it, the slip appears.
I couldn't find the x you're talking about but did find the link under your profile to your slip. I also tried changing the sorting method from 1/8th and 1/4 mile to cars with proof and the # of entries went from 79 to 31. That's funny! How about a sort by dashawk option!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,927 Posts
It's something to do with my settings or something then because I went to that same timeslips page and don't have anything in the slips column for freemason nor anyone else. Is there an x in the slips column on my entry?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts