Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has I posted before I spun a bearing in my SS well after looking at the damage it cannot be fixed. So I'm going with a Jasper short block it is a LS engine and they offer a 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty can't go wrong with that hope I have some good weather left after its done so I can drive my truck.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
How much is that going to run you? I bet you could have LEP build you a good engine for around the same price plus you get to pick what goes in it and/or forge the internals...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,837 Posts
Jasper has a good rep. I had a jasper turbo 400 in my 68 nova . That thing got punished hard everytime I drove it for 3 years and didn't skip a beat.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not going to cost me anything, truck was in the hands of the speed shop that does my mods for my truck when this happened, so he has no problem in putting a new engine in my truck spent a lot money with him its just good business. And by the way the engine is $4000.

·
Premium Member
08 trailblazer SS
3,614 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Not going to cost me anything, truck was in the hands of the speed shop that does my mods for my truck when this happened, so he has no problem in putting a new engine in my truck spent a lot money with him its just good business. And by the way the engine is $4000.
Got it, bummer but at least the shop's replacing it for you.

Lol 4k will buy a shortblock from lep not a longblock
Yea, but the OP mentioned just a shortblock from Jasper in his first post so IDK.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has I posted before I spun a bearing in my SS well after looking at the damage it cannot be fixed. So I'm going with a Jasper short block it is a LS engine and they offer a 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty can't go wrong with that hope I have some good weather left after its done so I can drive my truck.
How is that Jasper engine holding up?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts