Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to run my truck to see where I'm at and this Friday night seems like as good a time as any. Thunder Valley Raceway in Noble, OK has a 1/4 mile track and this Friday is "Test and Tune/Fun and Grudge" night from 6-12pm. $15 to race "all night". Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have your truck back? I can't wait to see that thing in action if you do!

What time are you going to head over? Maybe we can link up somewhere in the Yukon/Mustang area.

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
WhTs the temp gonna b like?? 3 Fridays ago wAs like 4000 da.. I might go n watch

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WhTs the temp gonna b like?? 3 Fridays ago wAs like 4000 da.. I might go n watch
I'm sure it will be hotter than hell, but we'll make the most of it. Come on out and sweat a little with the rest of us!

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
I'm sure it will be hotter than hell, but we'll make the most of it. Come on out and sweat a little with the rest of us!
Will do man. I'll come out there and meet you and doug.. I'll try and get two more guys that I know to come down and hang out..

And doug you better be there lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Do you have your truck back? I can't wait to see that thing in action if you do!

What time are you going to head over? Maybe we can link up somewhere in the Yukon/Mustang area.
Nah I wish the truck was done.

I'm not sure on the time yet. Going to. Meet with somewhere close and get a bite to eat before we head out. I think we were going to try to make it there around 6pm. That gives plenty of time to cool down and change tires

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
Let's eat somewhere in Moore/Norman at 6?? Maybe??

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
O and chris, are you busy this weekend? Might have to ge with you to check the tune with the new plugs in.. Lmk man thanks

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
Paulo, we will have to wait and see.. I might have to work but I should have Friday night off.. If chance goes and brings that computer I tuned your truck with, we could do it at the track.

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
Ok.. Well it's not in it yet.. I was askin cuz either maybe Tom or sat morning Ima do heAders plugs wires n boot.. If not we can get together middle of the week or something somewhere..

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
Sweet.. Thanks. But back to the topic, what time we gonna meet for some
Food?? Chance going also?

·
The Brazilian one.
2006 & 2007 TBSS
879 Posts
I am a maybe, i have mine apart atm. Trying to get afew things finished on it.
Lol you always doing something on that thing.. What u got goin now?

·
Registered
'07 Trailblazer SS
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My other half won't hit the house (Yukon) until right at 6 so 6:30-45 would be the soonest we'd be able to get to Norman. I'm not in a huge rush to get to the track that night because it is going to be damn hot. I'd almost rather kill a little time before by eating somewhere and then head down after to give it a chance to cool off a little. How about BJ's Brewhouse in Norman at say 6:45? If that's too late for you guys, then we'll just meet you at the track around 7:30ish.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
DANG! Looks like I'll be working. 10hrs on the job, 6 hours on a roof.. Oh well, that = mod money...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts