Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always had Fox Racing wallets and I have gone between their bi-fold and tri-folds...it's been about 9 years on my latest tri-fold and I need a new wallet!

There has to be people on here who know about wallets and what pros and cons are of different brands/types...I'm not afraid to spend money, I just want to find something I like!

Any help guys?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Screw that noise....

Just get a money clip for plastic and use a rubberband for the cash roll..

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know, I just don't know what is out there and I figured you guys are my biggest bunch of friends to ask...

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
I suggest something that matches your purse :boff:

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Okay, anything I should be looking for in money clips? I don't carry cash usually, so this would be easier!
Depends on how many cards you normally carry. I carry 4 plastics, id, and insurance card in mine. Really slim that way. Look for something that is strong and wont bend/open up easily. Mine is slim enough that I use one that is kept closed by magnets :)

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Okay, anything I should be looking for in money clips? I don't carry cash usually, so this would be easier!
I had a Coach wallet for years..... But my Daughter got me a new one with an eagle on it, So that's the one I use! If you just carry cards, use a rubber band...............It will never slip out of your pocket, and you can change color easily to match your outfit...............:rofl:

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
i dont have enough money to keep in my wallet. but i keep my license in there, plus i feel naked with out it haha

and drew, those are awesome! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
See, I think need a bi-fold at a minimum because I carry the following

Drivers License
Medical Card - For Commercial Drivers License (heavy card stock 2.5"x5" tri-folded)
5 ATM/Credit Cards
Insurance Card
Business Cards

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
See, I need a bi-fold at a minimum because I carry the following

Drivers License
Medical Card - For Commercial Drivers License
5 ATM/Credit Cards
Insurance Card
Business Cards
Coach! It has a lifetime warranty, I think they only do black though.............

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
See, I think need a bi-fold at a minimum because I carry the following

Drivers License
Medical Card - For Commercial Drivers License (heavy card stock 2.5"x5" tri-folded)
5 ATM/Credit Cards
Insurance Card
Business Cards
You would be fine if you got rid of the business cards, which you should anyway. Input the card information into your phone and leave them in a binder (at home or office), tech noob.

All wallets do is give you a place to collect random shit, which needs to be cleaned out all the time.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts
I was just looking for a new money clip today. I have a coach wallet an ex gf gave me. It fits 6 ATM/credit cards/medical cards/etc. The only downfall is it can't hold a lot of cash, but given were a digital world, no one seems to carry cash anymore. I'll give it to you if I find one tomorrow.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts