Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Both rides look awesome. I love the flexibility of these vehicles. Was your 12.3 ran with your current setup?
I hope it was with the car and trailer:burp:

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
What's the stang run? What all mods besides the TVS1900 do you have to achieve 634rwhp @ 9psi?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The mustang is my buddies. He has a single 76mm turbo setup and we recently converted it to an automatic. We were taking it to the shop that day to get it re-tuned for the automatic transmission. His car puts out around 700 RWHP @ 19 PSI. The 12.3 run was at 508 RWHP. I have not taken it back to the track yet to get new numbers. I couldn't get traction in first gear even with the old hp rating...so i need to get a good drag tire setup! The truck has a blower cam 8 rib pulley with overdrive crank, long tube headers, cat-back exhaust, 4 inch fenderwell intake, built 4L70E transmission.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
I'm from Shreveport man. I live in Mississippi now. I go home once or twice a year.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice looking pair of rides! And I figured you were in the 11's for sure now with 634 RWHP. Keep us updated.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I'm from Shreveport man. I live in Mississippi now. I go home once or twice a year.
You tryin' to "hook up" while home? He probably doesn't care if you go home twice per year... :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.