Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
So what work do you have to do to get paid?

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
I'm lost........ Is that like a motivational speech? I'd like to know what I need to do to get paid, get paid, get paid, get paid, get paid, get paid!

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah Rich its what I do now...I retired just before Christmas. Just wanting to open up some windows and share this for anyone else who wants to step up. Thats a friend of mine, Eric, and he's a whole lot younger than me. Sometimes ya got to look back down the ladder to see whats coming up.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
This is who I work with-part time for now. Next year at this time I'll be rolling out of bed when I want and making $. Two years from now I will be a multi-millionaire with my new ride-ZR1- and house being paid for. Three years from now-retired completely from most everything...
You told me you were a millionaire two years ago. So you are 1 year away from being completely retired or what?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
so you have to pay up front then for every person that joins under you?? how do you get money then?

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can call it that if you want but that won't stop me from being retired now will it??? Warren Buffet owns several of those "pyramid schemes" and he does all right doesn't he? That phrase will always be spoken by a person who just doesn't take time to see anything or is unwilling to change his habits. I wanna help people get to where I am. But I can only help if they choose to make a change.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You told me you were a millionaire two years ago. So you are 1 year away from being completely retired or what?
I am retired NOW. Just before Christmas. I think I may have confused you, Mike, with my statement on no more working the 24 yr job.

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
So I guess your uneducated (seemed like from the video, your buddy was basically saying education was BS)... you just walked right in there and signed up and in a short time you're a millionaire?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.