Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking bout dragging my truck up to the track this week anyone else go occasionly or regularly. It will be my FIRST time ever down the track if I do end up making it. Anyone tell me about tech and entrance and that stuff?

I have gone many time's for IDRC and that sort of thing but never physically driven down the track.... I dont have any muffler on the truck will I be able to go ok or no? Friend was gonna ride with me my first run to kinda guide me so I guess we shall see how it goes with replies that will depend on if I go or not.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Tech is no big deal. They will pop the hood make sure your battery dosent flop around and send you on your way. $30 to race $10 to watch. Your buddy can ride with you he just has to sign the release form.

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
And if you are stock/untuned, prepare to run high 15's to low 16's up at Bandi... Just don't want you having unrealistic expectations. The best thing you can do when you get there is to let the truck cool off for at least an hour or so. And when you are waiting in line to race, leave the truck turned off and in neutral and let it roll forward to keep heat down.

go around the burn out pit and hit the gas on the 3rd yellow since bandi lights are fked up. Heat on, rear mirrors in, front grill and passenger headlight out if you want, dump the spare, traction/stabilitrak off/.. Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts