Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give me some help on good setup. Ive never used it before and want to know the parts im gona need maybe just start off with a little 50 shot

·
Banned
06 TBSS AWD
793 Posts
Pedro, here is what I have for a set-up. I think its probably the one of the better ways to go, especially saftey wise.

All Products are NOS

LS2 plate kit
Progressive Nitrous Controller
I bought an extra bottle to mount in the rear as a spare
Pressure controlled bottle heater w/ thermostat
Purge Kit
TR 6 plugs
The plan is to launch the truck with small shot, maybe 50 or 75 then quickly ramp it up to 150 while reducing the spary during shifts. Even with a built trans I was hesitant on a full spary down the track but I still want to try it. All that, with two bottle fills, and some misc relays / switches / wire was $1700.

H

·
0 Posts
Nitrous Outlet plate system FTW!!
Sprays really well at a 50HP wet shot, where some plates suck! Pluss it will flow enough for a 200hp shot if your daring. Definately a WOT switch, NX TPAS is my reccomendation for the drive-by-wire setup. No need for a window switch and progressive controller for that small of a shot. TR6s plugs will definately help, but if you have a cam already, your engine is gonna run like crap on some days on the street. Definately a fuel psi gauge as well. My 75 shot drops 8 psi of pressure when sprayed.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Ive always used nitrous express wet kit in the past. As far as safety I had an MSD rpm window switch wired in, purge kit, and bottle heater. I also swapped out my spark plugs for colder ones.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2wd
182 Posts
Give me some help on good setup. Ive never used it before and want to know the parts im gona need maybe just start off with a little 50 shot
:iamwithstupid: But I am thinking 75Hp to 100Hp (Damit I will hit the low 12s if it kills me) Also i was wondering who is considered the best tuner for NO2.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2wd
182 Posts
what NO2?? :dunno:
Nitrous Oxide in Molecular form. NOS is a brand name and wont call it that because I am not a ricer.:2cents:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts