Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove it on sunday thing was sick... It's black on black wit 68k which is my concern for 22k... Any feed back would be extremely helpful before I pull the trigger...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
some states its illegal...no selling cars campers boats on sunday over here...but WAY to many miles for 08...You can find something with way less miles for less money...go look at NADA value see where that compares to dealership price

·
Iam sofa king we todd did
tbss
1,145 Posts
Have "two tons of fun" run the vin so you know more about it. Price seems in line from a dealer, from everything I have seen. I am still looking for a tbss myself. But yes you can find a lower mile one for the same price some dealers still think these are made of gold.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses. Yeah I figured the price was still a lil high. talked them down to 22, I really don't know how much more wiggle room I got. Don't have vin number truck is clean though had 2 owners no issues, no mods. I never did much research on these first time I've heard or seen one was on sunday truck was great. I just don't want to find another one that is 100+ miles away just not realistic.

·
Iam sofa king we todd did
tbss
1,145 Posts
Greg is the man, get the vin!:cheers1: You never know it might have been in the shop a hundred times.

If you cant talk them down anymore try and get them to trow in some free bees...

·
NLMotorsports
TrailblazerSS
877 Posts
Where in MA are you? Mines for sale as we speak in in the for sale sec of the forum. Granted I want more that 22k but mine only has 28k miles, is fully loaded and has some nice mods. Let me know if its soemthing ure interested in. Oh and I'm in nashua nh which is about 10 min from lowell...

·
Registered
06 Trailblazer SS
502 Posts
I flew from Tulsa, OK to Chicago to buy my TBSS (13-14 hour drive, close to 800 miles). 100% worth it because I got exactly what I wanted. The trip back was fun since I got nice and acquainted with the vehicle.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
51 Posts
I drove to new jersey to buy my 2009 for 28000 beans and it came with bumper to bumper warranty until 70000 miles

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awdls2 I'm not to far from there from the north shore. Listen I'm interested what mods have you done, what does it need, is it still under warranty or is it factory extended?? Let me know I put in a lower offer with these guys. I want in one of these one way or another.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
I searched for 2 weeks before I found mine in Vegas and flew from DFW to get it 2 years ago. Its Imp blue 07 3SS with DVD/Nav and 23K miles-got it for $22K

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Fly down to Houston and pick one up. There are a few for way less than $20K, one that could be really fun to the right person for 14,500 with a salvage title as a playtoy if anyone is interested in that sort of thing, and a couple around 17-18K with less than 40K miles. Damn floodgate opened down here or something in the last couple weeks. Worth the flight to save the cash and drive back. Check Craigslist for Houston if you or anyone in or out of the area are serious and don't mind the road trip.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
06 bought Dec 08 11k leased from Virginia 21k otd just an FYI

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts