Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally opening my own shop. Scary, right? Well, it is, for me. I've been pretty busy lately with the Chevy SS's doing LSA blower swaps and whipple's, few bolt on SS's and whatnot. I recently found a guy who machines adapter plates and brackets to make the LSA blowers work in carherdeal heads. Haven't really read into it much yet as I've been so busy with shit, but it looks like it'll work. Any fuck, secured a 3000 square foot place with my uncle. Splitting it down the middle and I get 2 bays, a lounge, full bathroom and shower. Front counter and a "clean" room that I don't know what I'll do with yet. Just going to start out small for now, not anything too crazy. My shop will be located in Kerrville, TX if any central Texas guys need some work done, parts installed, tuning, give me a shout.

Also thought I would throw a bone to a good friend of mine and tuner. Wade (wongbob) Rhodes, who holds the NA record for the TBSS, has been tuning for a few years in the Ark-La-Tex area. Anyone in that area give that man a shout.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Big move.. Congrats and good luck with all future endeavors!

Reactions: TXBlownTBSS

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Just make sure you have bigger trash cans there.

uploadfromtaptalk1440154452606.jpg

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Use the clean room for engine builds. Big money in labor....

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,538 Posts
Hope you do great with the new shop. Good luck.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
792 Posts
Sucks you're 4 hours away.... I might just have to make the drive down to get one of these tunes from ya. Good luck with the shop.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS RWD
1,795 Posts
Congrats man! I'm hoping to do something similar here in Idaho except I just wanna be the bank lol Already got a building purchased and one experienced mechanic lined up.

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,535 Posts
Congrats Tim!

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
^69:coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Good luck and congrats. Will this shop have a name? Seems like a good reason to have a poll (no homo).

·
Mattmikemark
2006 Trailblazer SS
5,366 Posts
I believe the name has already been created. Something along the line of a Little Dick?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Congrats on the new shop. If you need a test vehicle for a LSA conversion let me know. I have the cnc adapter plates in my possession already.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,399 Posts
dam dude congrats. Free bjs for customers?

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the new shop. If you need a test vehicle for a LSA conversion let me know. I have the cnc adapter plates in my possession already.
Yup, I've been in contact with that guy. Did you get the bracket for the idlers, PS, and Alt also? He's got those too

dam dude congrats. Free bjs for customers?
only if you bring that Z and some cones.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Yup, I've been in contact with that guy. Did you get the bracket for the idlers, PS, and Alt also? He's got those too

I'm probably going to have to. Our damn alternator sticks way the fuck up there, lol!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Congrats on the new shop. I'd love to doing something like that but my balls aren't big enough.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts