Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have issues getting ahold of tony on a order you placed? I’ve tried emailing, I’ve tried texting and calling the number posted. Order just says pending and money has been pulled out of my account.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1 Posts
Definitely had the same problem, unfortunately he did get back to me until after a few weeks on Instagram. He said he'd refund me but didn't until I contacted PayPal to file a claim. Took about a month, in which my TBSS wasn't drivable waiting for springs. I imagine his supply chain is the problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely had the same problem, unfortunately he did get back to me until after a few weeks on Instagram. He said he'd refund me but didn't until I contacted PayPal to file a claim. Took about a month, in which my TBSS wasn't drivable waiting for springs. I imagine his supply chain is the problem.
I’ve been waiting on upper control arms to get my lowering set up on. Seen few videos and definitely liked his style of them but unfortunately I think I may have to buy else where if can get them shipped. About to be winter here.

·
Lighter-than-you
TrailblazerSS
436 Posts
I’ve been waiting on upper control arms to get my lowering set up on. Seen few videos and definitely liked his style of them but unfortunately I think I may have to buy else where if can get them shipped. About to be winter here.
Yes, you do want to buy them elsewhere. Tony's most recent arms are of abhorrent build quality and that's if you even get them. DJM arms work just fine and built better. The supply line isn't the problem.. arms are supposedly fab'd in Cali. Issues with Tony have present since long before any supply chain crisis.

WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP GIVING THIS ASSHOLE MONEY WHEN THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIM ON THIS SITE??????

STOP GIVING TONY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Silver06manvan

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,112 Posts
So, I have to say, it’s sad to see the TBSS store go to shit. It used to be the one and only place you could find parts for this platform. Even back in the days, Tony was a little slow to respond and send parts out, but not like this. You received your parts within a descent time frame. Hope he gets it together over there, but it’s probably too late. All the bad reviews and feedback will probably finish him off. If I remember correctly, he was starting other businesses and the TBSS store looks like it fell on the back burner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, I have to say, it’s sad to see the TBSS store go to shit. It used to be the one and only place you could find parts for this platform. Even back in the days, Tony was a little slow to respond and send parts out, but not like this. You received your parts within a descent time frame. Hope he gets it together over there, but it’s probably too late. All the bad reviews and feedback will probably finish him off. If I remember correctly, he was starting other businesses and the TBSS store looks like it fell on the back burner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t know the guy at all but hate to see small business in America failing. Hope can survive and get back on a schedule understanding covid hurt things as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts