Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1656 Posts

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we probably needed one just to post our general bullshit in. lol

Well ladies, I got 3rd place at the show today out of 7 trucks. got beat by a stock SSR (just don't get that one) and a '37 pickup...not sure what make/model, but it was beautifully done and definately deserved 1st place.

I'm on a pretty good roll...been in 5 shows and have 5 trophies. Damn i love my truck! lol

Put my ride on the dyno for the 1st time today too...352hp/367tq. I was hoping for better numbers, but now i know what to ask for for Christmas! lol

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
well congrats on the show..... and +1 for our pwt....lol

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
289 Posts
Congrats girl! I so miss going to car shows! I used to win all the time in my truck, but the more mods I added the higher up in class I got, and then I started competing with mag cover trucks and that was not fun! I'm gonna keep this one conservatively modded! I think I've decided on the hot pink logos for the outside and black engine liquid things with hot pink lettering and outlines! Black calipers with hot pink SS's and pink neons inside and out, and then the brushed aluminum dash pieces on the inside...sounds good to me-now only if my boyfriend can work all that out for Xmas! He forbade me to buy anything for my truck til after Xmas! Congrats again!

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ya'll.

And Maria, i CANNOT wait to see that black beauty of yours wrapped up in pink...that is going to look so kickass!

I'm not counting a trophy in my next show on 10/18. I've aleady registered and with my mods, i'll be in the modified truck class...uh oh! lol

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
how come the men of the forum have more drama than the women do...... i thought we was posed to be the drama queens????/

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
103 Posts
how come the men of the forum have more drama than the women do...... i thought we was posed to be the drama queens????/
LOL you are right, I was just reading through some of them and they are hilarious! sometimes I think they are worse then woman even though they wont admit it

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
all this shit with the dam monkey shit has got my pm box full...... geeze

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
all that monkey shit seems real stupid and sometimes i think guys do have more drama than women i definately know they pms like we do or worse!!! :)
aint that the truth!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
289 Posts
yeah I hate dealing with PMS too...are we talking about the same thing? What's up with the monkey balls? do I even want to know?

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well girls...here's some fucking drama...lol...the SRT8 guys got into my photobucket and posted the pic of edward and i up in my thread on their forum...i caught a WORLD of shit last night. ruh roh. lol. hell, he doesn't like me being on this forum, so he sure as hell doesn't like me hanging on the SRT8 forum. then he said he wasn't going with me to nats next year like he's punishing me or something (bad idea...i definately need a chaperone). whatever. he needs to lighten the fuck up. it's a forum for god's sake and it's not like i'm getting numbers and setting up fuck sessions or anything. damn. i hate being fucking spied on. pisses me off.

·
contagiouSS
TrailblazerSS
4,880 Posts
Damn that sucks...are the albums in ur photobucket private? I keep mine private unless its something I don't care about. Sorry to hear about that girl! Damn I hate drama!

Sorry about the hubs going to nats, but we women are strong and can make the best of any situation. I wish you luck hun...

(I know we have all seen this but just seems like it fits)

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn that sucks...are the albums in ur photobucket private? I keep mine private unless its something I don't care about. Sorry to hear about that girl! Damn I hate drama!

Sorry about the hubs going to nats, but we women are strong and can make the best of any situation. I wish you luck hun...
it wasn't private, but it sure as hell is now. i've never had a problem with the guys on this site going fishing for pics. lol. i just wish i could do something i like to do, which is bullshit on forums, and not worry about being watched and then confronted about it. i'm not talking bad about him, i'm not flirting, i'm not trying to hookup with anyone, it's just bullshit. he's got me pretty fucking pissed off.

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn...these double chocolate special K protein bars are kickass! ya'll tried them yet?

·
contagiouSS
TrailblazerSS
4,880 Posts
Yes, I like many Spacial K products, haven't tried the water tho.
Damn I'm sorry you are so pissed. Sucks I'm sure. Sometimes guys just get jealous, who knows, men can be confusing sometime. I SWEAR if I ever get divorced...I'm going to become a lesbian! Fuck no wonder there are so many! I cant blame them, & they still get to get dick!!!

Let it out girl! We are here!

1 - 20 of 1656 Posts