·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
That isn't a dance, rather an impersonation of their crack whore moms, jonesing on the corner...

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
i miss those movies...classics

·
Premium Member
06 3SS
1,279 Posts
Lookin like there will be a mysterious increase in back and neck complaints at the free healthcare clinics......

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
:dunno::dunno:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I have Pandora streaming in the background and these fools were just doing their dance to Tool - Vicarious :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
And back in my "hey day" of clubbing, they thought when we were doing the freak, the spank, the bump, cabbage patch etc was all wak. :doh:
Weekend at Bernie's-what a classic!

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
they look like a bunch of monkeys doing that dance. that's so unoriginal, me and my friends have being doing that drunk for years. the stankey leg & the ricky bobby are hotter than this wack ass dance.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I can see how this craze would become a trend!

It's what you get when you combine drunk and lazy.
We all know the world is full of drunk lazy mother fuckers now a days!
Now they think they can dance as well!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
I was waiting for the one bitch in the street to get hit by a car... then all we'd need is a couple candles and some chickens...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think those that live here locally will "appreciate" it most. It's just rather funny seeing something so rediculous coming out where I unfortunately call "home" while I serve this country of ours! haha I was rolling when I watched it. If this "disgusts" you, then you may need to check your funny bone......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts