Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IN STOCK as of 2-15-12

For those of you whom pre ordered they are done and ready so check your email!
you are looking at the first Carbon Fiber lower rear valance for the TBSS!

more photos on this link http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1251281#post1251281

i am sure you noticed that this is not your typical OE replacement lower rear valance in carbon fiber. but you will notice that i integrated the two separate grayish hex grill parts (left and right) as part of the lower rear valance. IMO i think it just looks cleaner! i don’t see the purpose of doing this rear valance in carbon fiber, if you can’t see anything carbon fiber in the middle. however this design solves that issue and will make sure that anyone driving behind you will notice it!

for those of you who do know how this is made, this is a top of the line pre-preg autoclaved carbon fiber part . this is NOT a hand laid piece. if you do not know the difference google it. basically this process it is lighter, stronger and just over all better looking then the normal means of a hand layup.

-how will it mount? it will mount just like your OE part using the same type of tabs (all 14 of them) and same exact two push pins on the bottom (though I would recommend a bolt, washer and nut for a better piece of mind that it won’t fall off.)

-how much? before i announce an exact price and pre order instructions, i want to say that this is a prototype part only. it stills need to be test fitted which should take place soon since i already have 3 people who knew about these parts way back when that will volunteer for a test fitment. so knock on wood that it fits. ;) however to give everyone an idea on cost it should be an estimated, somewhere in the mid $400 range plus shipping. this is a very large long piece!

-how long will a order take? well for those of you whom ordered my brake ducts… you know how long that took. however you received the part and you are happy with it and like i said, it takes time. remember TBSS are not the only parts i do. This part might be that same eta as the ducts or maybe shorter maybe longer it just depends. i noticed the last time there were quite a few people that doubted my capability in completing the carbon fiber brake duct in fact a few who didn’t even purchase the parts, but for those of you who “actually bought them” and know that i came though you know, what type of quality i can produce. you will get that same quality in this part.

-can i make this for a duel exhaust or a blank set up? sorry to say, no. what you see is what you get. so basically it will work with any whom has a single exhaust set up.

anyhow i hope you like the design! now off to tease you all with the another part. like the teasing or not! lol! :p ;) i think i will put the other part up on facebook again first just because people love it so much. lol! ;) for those of you on it check it out http://www.facebook.com/MaverickManCarbonInc i will also try to post more photos up on my website when i get it test fitted check it out here www.maverickmancarbon.com

maverick man

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Too bad that it's only offered in single exhaust, I think that might hurt sales a little. That is a great looking piece though, nice work! GLWS

Reactions: speedmaster747

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS
1,499 Posts
If I planned on keeping my truck.... I'd buy that in a heart beat. Nice product, I'm sure there will be alot of interest.:coolthumb:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
If I planned on keeping my truck.... I'd buy that in a heart beat. Nice product, I'm sure there will be alot of interest.:coolthumb:
Why are you deciding to part ways with it Ed?

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Need dual exhaust.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
I think most people spending money on this sort of upgrade would've stepped up to duals by now.... :2cents:

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
do you offer a finance option for your items.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I said it in a previous post that the one that will sell like hot cakes would be the Dual exhaust version, not this one. Dont get me wrong this part looks beyond beautiful. But if you want to sell a lot of these do the duals. You can also try to talk to Tony and sell your stuff in his store.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
actually if it was me I would be going with a blank....

I just figured most guys want duals.

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
-can i make this for a duel exhaust or a blank set up? sorry to say, no. what you see is what you get. so basically it will work with any whom has a single exhaust set up.
Son of a BITCH!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts