Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
441 - 460 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
07 Trailblazer SS
92 Posts
none really....
Getting ready to replace entire suspension.... The original stuff is worn out!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
1,237 Posts
That seems to be a common issue with the GTO, G8, etc. If that's all the wears out though, that's pretty good. I hope my SS can last a really long time, I don't know what could replace it anyway. I think it might be the first car I've ever had that I'm not thinking about replacing/upgrading. I bought a cheap 04 Impala to drive a couple days a week to help keep some mileage off the SS so it'll last longer but I just love driving the SS so much that the Impala is just parked at work and I drive it to lunch every day.

·
Registered
C6z06
10 Posts
Looking into a tbss now to replace my bmw e39 m5. I alternate with my chevy volt and a fun daily, drive em both a few days out of the week

·
415Muscle
07 TBSS 2WD
562 Posts
update. still riding bart as a daily to and from work...just recently got blessed with a 16 wrx sti..fucker hauls and handles like its on rails

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
278 Posts
This old girl is the daily while the SS is getting a motor rebuild and transmission swap finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shayl

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
no pics but i have a 95 buick regal with 125k miles i drive as a work/winter beater at times. i paid $700 for it over 3 years ago and it still runs amazing. It was owned by a handicapped lady and owned in Georgia before i bought it off a well trusted mechanic friend. I must say i love this car!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,514 Posts
I didn't use a dash kit. I modified the original plate, to accommodate the new unit. I did it at work, using what we had. I used masking tape, jb weld, sand paper, and primer.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put a double din in my 1993 s10. Any of y'all that know anything about these, knows its not an easy install. Its just my trash truck, but my daughter insisted it has a TV in it!

Looks good I'm about to try and install a Sony ax3200 double din in my 93 s10 tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,514 Posts
Thanks! Let us know how it turns out!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 AWD 3SS
337 Posts
thread revival, shameless GMT 800 plug
-05 LQ9/65e, 70k. 3.42s from the factory (which I thought was uncommon for a Z71 4x4). Also no stabilitrak, which I thought was standard beginning in 05 but whatever. love those 3.42s on the highway tho
-mostly stock minus radio (sony xav 5000 iiirc) and a 2k stall. No exhaust mods, nothing. Quiet! I'm trying not to tinker on the DD

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

441 - 460 of 465 Posts