Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't find a thread in hear that showed pics of the cars/trucks that keep the miles off the trailblazers. Ad your own rides.

heres the company truck 2011 f-450

My 08 titan super chips cortex(so i keep the warranty) 3'' leveling in front and 2.5'' in the back, 20% tint, 285/65/18 terra grapplers.

the wifes 09 g6 gt, only pic I have of it. Bought totaled. Put the headlights in the oven to paint the inside the body color, and put some pearl stripes on it. 35% tint and tinted tail lights.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
2011 3500. Leveled out with new keys, 20x9 BMF Novakanes, 305/55 20s, 15% tint. I have bags for the rear to level it when loaded up just need to install them. It squats a little when pulling the TBSS due to leveling the front. Going to throw some more mods at it soon.

2010 Suburban. Must have been the day after we got it hadn't removed all the letters yet. Has 15% tint and a Corsa catback

Reactions: ddimmick

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Heres mine, in all her, well, umm........glory lol

90 F150, 300-6 5spd. Good old truck, runs like a top, does everything I ask of her, and doesnt complain. (Shes a lot of fun to beat on in the woods too :D) Yeah, its ugly, but, it hauls scrap like crazy, so I cant complain.

Its for sale BTW!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were about ft wayne you located? I know a guy that lives off of Maples rd. kind of buy the A.M. radio station.
That HD looks stout. I wish I could afford one.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
The daily: 94 s10 blazer. 220.000. All original. Lowered 4/4. Still 4wd

Stock paint

The project: 93 s10 blazer. Stock Floor Body dropped, 4 inches.

Why I'm here:

:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
2003 Civic Ex 5spd with 114K miles on it. This is the day I picked it up.

The TBSS before the windshield was tinted.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Were about ft wayne you located? I know a guy that lives off of Maples rd. kind of buy the A.M. radio station.
That HD looks stout. I wish I could afford one.
I'm out in the Leo/Grabill area, off Notestine Rd.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
No pics but its a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
This is how I get around when not in the tbss.

1 - 20 of 465 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.