Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jake, just wanted to say thanks for the tune after my header and true dual install. Thanks for making time for my truck and taking your time tuning and taking pride in your work. It shows in the tune and performance. I Will let you know about the u.d. pulley

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
:coolthumb:
Jake and Scott are good people! Its a good feeling to be happy with your trucks performance!

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Your welcome Marty!!! Glad we could make you even happier with your truck.

Let us know what finish you would like chrome or black and we will try to keep one in stock for you.

Thanks for the kind words Caroline

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will take a black one. how much for the install on that?

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Jake, just wanted to say thanks for the tune after my header and true dual install. Thanks for making time for my truck and taking your time tuning and taking pride in your work. It shows in the tune and performance. I Will let you know about the u.d. pulley
You have only just begun..........................Jake n Scott are some good peeps! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Glad you got it sorted. I definitely didnt lean on the tune as hard as I could since we only had limited scan time. :cheers1:
Matt not bad at all considering the time you had in it.:D Just makes more sense for Marty since we are about 20 mins for him

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed 100%.

Just tried to make it better then what he had in the 20 minutes I spent:)
and you did...i just cant leave my truck alone very long, and everything that gets done need some tweeking in the tune. showed good numbers with your tune...even in shitty d.a. Cant wait to see what it does with headers and new tune. So...thanks matt. Your tune was needed. Truck ran like shit before you tuned it. And thanks again jake.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts
and you did...i just cant leave my truck alone very long, and everything that gets done need some tweeking in the tune. showed good numbers with your tune...even in shitty d.a. Cant wait to see what it does with headers and new tune. So...thanks matt. Your tune was needed. Truck ran like shit before you tuned it. And thanks again jake.
Glad to help and hope Jake got it even closer!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Marty, Not sure if you ever got your U.D. Pulley or not yet, but we now have one in stock its not black as I seen you posted you wanted but I just wanted to give you a heads up if your still looking for one.
i want one, just tapped on money right now. gonna have ot wait till i do cam in the winter. thanks though

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just wanted to say thanks again. i posted numbers in the track racing. great tune jake!

·
Bolt-On Speed
1,868 Posts
Congrats again and I agree that Jake is a great dude!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts