Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well on Saturday when me Luis,Jimmy, Rowdy meet at sunshine drag strip. We had a good time workin everything and anything there. Well I'm in the staging lanes and they stop to clean the track so Luis says "het let's check tire pressure" I check my back pass it was at 10 psi WTF! I fill it up 2 26 psi and go. maybe a the bumpy roads made me lose some air. Well I run go back to the pits and I another guy will a SS is like ur tire is sparking from hitting the pavement. I'm like huh? So I check all the tires and nothin..... I get back in line to do some work n we check the tire pressure again. Bitch was down to 20. Luis says HOLY fuck dude! There's a huge piece of metal in your Drag radial! I'm like WTF so we get out of line and go back to the pits. And we pull n pull n pull in the 1 inch wide piece if metal. Come to find out it's a huge piece of metal from a FUSE!
Here's a bad pic of taking it out. I'll get another of the actual piece of metal.
SO IN ALL FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT SUMSHINE DRAG STRIP for having a Jankie ass Location and pot hole roads!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New pic

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
i dont think thats a fuse but a suspension shime.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
If that's a fuse it's for a 220 or higher bus bar on a piece of factory equipment or generator. Looks more like a shim for a fender.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Yea you need to get rid of that, it'll save weight.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All the fucking piece of shit ricers... And I ran 7.7x's all night

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,440 Posts
Come to find out it's a huge piece of metal from a FUSE!
Here's a bad pic of taking it out. I'll get another of the actual piece of metal.
SO IN ALL FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT SUMSHINE DRAG STRIP for having a Jankie ass Location and pot hole roads!!

THAT IS an alignment shim just like what was on my 79 and 86 Monte Carlos...too thick to be the brake hose retainer clip. Its about 1/6" thick straight steel and not made of springy curved tensile steel.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
He was sparking his tires when he was doing burnouts lol

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea Its from one of the POS cars there. I'll see that they can do about a patch.. And I don't drive on my DR's we put on at the track

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be more concerned with just 7.7x with your mods and 150 shot!
U fuckin ass hole I have a ZEX kit that you praise as the worse kit there is and say a 150 shot it really a 110 on any other kit. Suck it Tebet! Lol and may I mind u I can't hook since it's all FWD cars I was pulling 1.8 60' when I pull 1.6x's on a 75 shot

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,185 Posts
U fuckin ass hole I have a ZEX kit that you praise as the worse kit there is and say a 150 shot it really a 110 on any other kit. Suck it Tebet! Lol and may I mind u I can't hook since it's all FWD cars I was pulling 1.8 60' when I pull 1.6x's on a 75 shot
Zex kits are shit for sure but you had to waste the money on it. A I'm far as your time I'm saying I would be concerned because I remember running almost that fast that fast with no cam and no nitrous.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts