Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED!!

$28,500... Have my eye on something else!

So for those who know me, you are probably going to hit the floor while reading this. But thinking about selling the SS, yes the one that I just got finished having built ( motor and trans have 445 miles on it, including tuning. 2008 3ss rwd 416 stroker, 3600 stall, FLT trans, nick Williams 102, fast 102 intake, new 20x10's wrapped in the sticky Mickey's etc etc..

Again just testing the waters, I know what I want for it, and what I'll take.. So not putting a price on here just yet. If someone is serious we ca go from there.

Also here is the list of the build.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
Looks like a sweet setup. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,779 Posts
Thanks David!

I know I kicked around the idea of selling mine a few months back. Once I had an interested buyer with the $ at my asking price, I developed seller's remorse and cancelled the deal the day before we were going to meet to make the deal. He ended up buying another supercharged built TBSS off another member on this forum.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Mind...blown...

Seriously Vince? What's going on man?

Regardless, I can vouch that this thing is mint and a top notch build. Probably the best sounding TBSS I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mind...blown...

Seriously Vince? What's going on man?

Regardless, I can vouch that this thing is mint and a top notch build. Probably the best sounding TBSS I've heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Rob.. And just seeing I might have my eye on something else.. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE this truck.. But I can't sit still for long!

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Why are you wanting to sell it after doing all that? Not happy with performance? I cant see spending all that money on mods to get 1/2 of what you paid or less for them. What are we missing here reason wise?

Reactions: 1daySS

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS awd
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why are you wanting to sell it after doing all that? Not happy with performance? I cant see spending all that money on mods to get 1/2 of what you paid or less for them. What are we missing here reason wise?
No I'm very happy with the build! Just got wind of something else that's for sell, and no need to have two build vehicles that sit in the garage!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts