Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
October 30th Annual South East TBSS Fall Meet @ JD Distillery Come join us!!

The weather looks to be awesome for Sunday!!!

HSV guys meeting up at :

Gander Mountain
3418 Memorial Parkway NW
Huntsville, AL 35810

Start meeting up at 11 and head out around 1130........

So that puts us at Lyncburg around 1230ish

Hope this works for everyone.

Lets say October 30th for a Jack Daniels Distillery meet.

http://www.jackdaniels.com/TheDistillery/VisitingLynchburg.aspx

By madewell77 at 2011-09-25

from tbssowners=
MADEWELL* - yes
Dr. Rob* - yes
Dblack* - yes
SSlim 9916 - maybe - Fbody
RJA - yes
06AWD - yes
TBSS dubduece - yup/no/maybe/call in sick
carrotop79 - ALL IN!
910506chevy - yes
KKELLEY - maybe
Donnie - maybe

from hsvracing=
MADEWELL* - yes
Dr. Rob* - yes - TBSS/Vette?
Dblack* - yes - TBSS
SKILLET - yes - SC300?
2FST2C - maybe - GTO
TangerineGT - maybe - TBSS
JSwordy - maybe - ??
PRIN - yes - TBSS/Fbody
OMGWTFBODY - yes - Fbody
Lagogardo - yes - C6
89fox - maybe G35x/foxbody?

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
The Grand Rod Run this weekend...Pigeon Forge
Yep I will be there lot of cars starting to show up. If anyone is interested in coming up please pm me and hopefully we can get some of us southern SS owners together.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
^ Hell yeah man, except when they play the gators like this saturday. Cant go against my home state.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
LOL we will see my brother is already saying we are gonna muzzle that chomp lol. And he keeps screaming WE BLEED ORANGE IN THIS BITCH!! Should be a good game though although I keep reminding him whens the last time TN beat FL? lol

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
827 Posts
Well its been probably 6 years since the game has even been competitive. I expect a lot of points to be put up but they are calling for thunder storms so that could hurt us. I like your brother.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
^ Yea thats true, it seems like UT just hasnt had a good team in a while. This year does look promising though because everyone was saying cinci was gonna whoop us. Yea gonna crack a few cold ones and hope to see a damn good game. LOL I think sometimes he does bleed orange though hes a UT nut.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The GRR would be a really nice trip, but I would want to stay overnight for that drive. Any other ideas a little closer to home? lol Im good with just Hooters or Knuckleheads or whatever. When is a good time for folks? Saturdays?Sundays?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
^^^ Does not associate with Bama Fans ^^^ Lmao jk. Both of my cousins are Bama grads but I'm a UT alum.
Nothing sucks like the BIG ORANGE!!!! :biggrin2:

Any day is fine, I just need to know to plan it and all. I haven't been to Hooters in a minute, and haven't ever seen the whores, I mean waitresses at Knuckleheads. :yay2:

I think Hooters is a better car crowd gathering site. Or a Sonic/A&W night meetup might be ok too. But I'm leaning more towards the others mentioned.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Nothing sucks like the BIG ORANGE!!!! :biggrin2:

Any day is fine, I just need to know to plan it and all. I haven't been to Hooters in a minute, and haven't ever seen the whores, I mean waitresses at Knuckleheads. :yay2:

I think Hooters is a better car crowd gathering site. Or a Sonic/A&W night meetup might be ok too. But I'm leaning more towards the others mentioned.
Let me know where you guys plan to meet up, and I will try and make it down if its not to far from home.

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Guys pick a place and let me know and if its not to far a drive I would be down. Could possibly get a few other members from surrounding areas to make the trip down.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Ok, So lets get this started. Pm any local members you know that dont frequent the forum please.

Everyone want to shoot for October 23rd? Say a JD distillery cruise type thing. Can have a JD burger at one of the little diners in the square.

Yay or nay?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.