Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my son out for some practice driving. And look what happened! Lady if front of him slammed on the brakes on a GREEN LIGHT. I'm soo pissed!

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-7X Aero
256 Posts
That sucks, you get her insurance info and everything or did she take off?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got her info. Of course my son got the ticket. What can u do. I just glad nobody was hurt.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-7X Aero
256 Posts
Not cool but it could definitely have been worse looking at the picture.

Hopefully the accident investigation goes your way, if she just slammed on her brakes it may be considered brake checking you which is very illegal.

Unfortunately it's super easy for someone to make up an excuse about something in the road that caused them to stop.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
I had that happen to me with no damage. Some young girl had the green left turn arrow and started thru to turn left then stopped after just passing the cross walk. I tapped into the bumper and honked the horn and stuck my head out yelling at her as to WHY DID YOU STOP??? She gets out of the car claiming she needed my insurance info cause her friend was injured. I told her no way and just move it. "Both" girls got out to look at the bumper when I said there IS NO DAMAGE. Why are these people even allowed a license. Frikin scammers ^69

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So many idiots out there! I hope it goes my way. But on the bright side,nobody got hurt. And I get a new bumper and hood, and headlights. But it sucks to see it happen.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Should have kept ramming her just to drive the point home. Make her reminisce of her prom night.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,505 Posts
Now that sucks. Unfortunately it's going to be his fault because he hit her from behind. Maybe some witnesses could help you out if any. Get the ticket reduced because that's also going to suck on his license or permit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, glad everyone is ok. If the radiator is fucked maybe do a RD and now you have a reason to get a Scott's hood.:boff:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That would be nice! If I can get the insurance company to pay for it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
5,661 Posts
Yep at 15 I smacked the pole protecting the gas pump...shit happens.

I was with mom told her I did not want to pull to the pump she said I had to... well dad took it well. It was a fender and maker light.

If what you said happened, happened then be sure you tell him you are cool. Don't want him thinking you are blaming him.

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got it in the shop today.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts