Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TBSSOWNERS Get Together Pics. Updated 7/23/07

Had a blast and great to meet you all. Hopefully we can do it again and get more people together.

Cremas sorry about the time prob we had im glad you and your lady could wait for us to get back and thanks to her for takin over the grill while i got wasted and by the way sell me something Steve LOL. It was good to meet everyone.

For some reason the pics on my laptop are bigger but photobucket shrunk them down but the main entry pic to our site will have a new pic now.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black and red stock height

·
Premium Member
07 Silver TBSS
1,372 Posts
To bad it was a week earlier, I would have love to been there

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
sorry couldnt make it tone. had 2 go to a buddys going away party... maybe next time

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry couldnt make it tone. had 2 go to a buddys going away party... maybe next time

yah i was wondering where you went.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the other guys that went have a lot more pics just waiting for them to upload em. My buddy tony went with us and hes buying a tbss in january of 08. He had a bad ass camera i wanna see those pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice stuff fellas. too bad i couldnt make that one. the next one im there for sure. hey tony ill let you know about the show this coming weekend. this one is supposed to be way bigger. a car show/contest with models taking pics on cars and stuff and its free.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 122 Posts