Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 2 spots currently open. $150 buy in payable by Paypal as a gift to member "MuscleShop" PPR League on Yahoo. If you're interested post in the thread linked here from the Backstage section. If you can't see the Backstage subforum you either have less than 50 posts or have not activated it from your USERCP.

Directions:
Select USERCP
Select Group Memberships on the left column
Select Backstage "Join Group"

This section is NSFW so don't lose your day job and expect to beat me in order to pay your bills. Beating Drew, LT1Z, or Dustin should be expected but wont net you anything more than moral victories.

Now pay up Suckas and get ready for some ass whoopin.

Link to other thread: http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/backstage/167714-fantasy-football-2015-a.html

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
This is the 5th annual TBSS Fantasy Football league. Lots of fun ribbing and playing....and money to be won (by me of course....lol)

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt and Drew suck so you can bet on at least 2 wins....

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
:rofl:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Fun league. Someone should fill my hole.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im going to enjoy taking money away from jakes family greatly

That has NEVER worked in the past.... Why would this year be any different. You'll continue to draft as many Niners as you can and most likely their Def as well seeing as Aldon Smith will finally be a contributor.... Oh.... Wait.... nvm. :rofl:

How many teams in league?

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
I had 1 49er, you actually had more. So try again, dustin is the one who drafts everyone from his team.

You and matt in back to back years drafted 49ers in front of me out of spite when i never planned on drafting any of them lol. Draft hernandez again, he may get off on parole

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had 1 49er, you actually had more. So try again, dustin is the one who drafts everyone from his team.

You and matt in back to back years drafted 49ers in front of me out of spite when i never planned on drafting any of them lol. Draft hernandez again, he may get off on parole

Maybe he can be cell mates with Aldon Smith...

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Muwhahahahahaah.... you guys arguing over only beating each other, and draft picks.

I like winning the league, again.

·
Thug Esquire
SAAB 9-7x Aero
1,740 Posts
Money sent. Sorry it took so long. I can draft on the 21st, 22nd or 23rd or the 27th, 28th or 29th.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Still looking for two more players.... come on, it's fun! Very high scoring league, except for Drew...

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
I had the highest scoring team last year GB
That would be incorrect, I beat you by over 150 points, and you also had the second least points scored against you (by 6 points)....

Conclusion: You SUCK.

1 - 20 of 327 Posts