Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 06 awd tbss with a 3200 stall,cai,superchip tune. a guy in a honda civic coupe with a turbo b16 tried to race me on wet ground and needless to say what happened. now he swaped his shit to a lighter hatch and wants to run on dry ground. he is a early 90s hatch with a turbo b16 making about 300fwhp and hes on drag radials. i am doing it but i was just curious to what you guys think the out come will be? i have been 13.40s @101mph with 1.9 60fts. the race will be form a dig on a city street. i am thinkin if i can get out on him enuff he will have a hard time catching me in time. he def makes more mph then me but i think i will leave on him pretty good.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Should be a close race, I think you will take him from a dig.

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
If you race him from a dig you may have him because it's going to have a bitch of a time getting traction even with d/r. but from a roll? it's gonna be a bukkake all on your face. a properly tuned turbo b16 hatch should run easy 12's with a shitty driver. A friend I know had a eg with a boosted gsr and ran 10's on d/r in street trim.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
Yeah, dig you will win, from a roll you will get killed.

-Shane

·
High and Tight!!!
TrailblazerSS
2,959 Posts
Sound to me like you are gonna get raped. :boff:

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
yeah catch him at a low roll if you want a fighting chance. If he is down for a dig than rape him as I don't think he has enough power to reel you in from the football field you will put on him from a dig. If he is on race gas high boost though you may get reeled in quicker than a NBA player by a Kardashian. :rofl:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
221 Posts
I was neck and neck with my ex-gf driving my SS and me in my old B16 coupe Civic with minor mods (on the freeway). With your mods, you are obviously quicker than my SS by at least 3/4 of a second but a turbo B16 in a hatch with DR's should be running mid 12's depending on boost. If much more than the standard 7-8 lbs, you will for sure get smoked from a roll, and from a launch, it depends on when you let off.

-Shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts